Amidst the devastating news that continues to come out of Korea; an emergency relief fund has been established to help the bereaved. I have been in touch with Hope Bridge to ask how people in the UK can donate to the relief fund and they have kindly passed on the following message to this site:
“Our organization to allow donations from overseas donations, Opened the account.
Donations will be used wholly for victim support and is expected to be used in providing medical care, psychological care and livelihood support,
Again thank you.
From. Kang,Se-hyeon – Hope Bridge.”
I have included a link to the website to help allay any concerns over the authenticity of the account here
The account details are as below.
– BANK NAME: KOOKMIN BANK
– SWIFT CODE: CZNBKRSE
– BRANCH NAME : SEOGANG BRANCH
– BRANCH ADDRESS : 288-9, SINSU-DONG, MAPO-GU, SEOUL, KOREA
– ACCOUNT NUMBER : 054990-72-010019
– NAME: Korea Disaster Relief Association
– ADDRESS: 52 Sinsu-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
– TELEPHONE NUMBER : +82-2-3272-0123